p00p de l00p p00p de l00p

I respect the effort that went into this, I really do. Trully a spectacular movie to behold!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

99% of the effort was holding back the tears at Frank2982's heart-crushing struggle for love!

IMP halloween special pt1 IMP halloween special pt1

Still keeps me going

I have seen all the 97 eps you have stuck on NG and the hillarity is still there. They are still classic and I have enjoyed this one as much as i did others. The story is nice, voices are good as always and the drawing style is ... well your style, brush is a hard monkey to draw with but heck this was yet another funny episode. Keep this up and I cannot wait to see the sequel of this (what more to say, eh?)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Glad you liked it.
Yeah, might be awfull graphics but at least you can immediatly see that it's me again ^^;
Great warning for some.

3 Second Collab 3 Second Collab

Arrr

I lolled multiple times during the collab.
Such a shame that i could not be around to join the collab =(
Happy CC Day 07, my clockwork amigos.
~Owl

Mortal Words Mortal Words

Submit it under the correct portal next time!

jrbitt responds:

Thanks for you review, but please what is "correct" portal?

WoW:WOTLK Music WoW:WOTLK Music

Do NOT want

Poor presentation, horrid sound quality, broken navigation menu (hard to call that one frame a menu actually) and overall just a 10 minute work is not going to attract any crowd whatsoever. So you made a flash, so it passed. Viva la you! Next time make some effort into actually recording the audio properly without the use of your webcam or cellphone, or worse!

blizzlock responds:

When I uploaded it the quality fucked up.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Yay

|_0|_ //\//\057 1|\|73|24(71\/3 |_337 7|24|\|5|_470|2 1\/3 3\/3|2 533|\|. |<33|O \\/\\/0|2|<1|\|9 0|\| 7|-|3 (|24|O|OY //\//\(_)51( |_00|O ((_)2 175 |O|2377Y 4|\|0Y1|\|9 >_<

And now in non geak language:
Lol most interactive leet translator ive ever seen. Keep working on the crappy music loop cuz its pretty anoying >_<

FREAKING HUGE AMOUT OF ANIME!! FREAKING HUGE AMOUT OF ANIME!!

I like it, the derpy smirk on Luffy's face is priceless.

kamisamaWB responds:

thanks!!!

Keikokokokiko...chan Keikokokokiko...chan

Nicely done

I have followed the entries very close and this character does seem pretty good to me. The interaction is well nailed and crystal-clear. An obsessed fangirl is really something I can see add hillarity spurs on the show.
I would have no regrets seeying this one win. (That statement is half meant as I would also like myself to win :3 )

Hukuzo responds: