Mortal Words Mortal Words

Submit it under the correct portal next time!

jrbitt responds:

Thanks for you review, but please what is "correct" portal?

WoW:WOTLK Music WoW:WOTLK Music

Do NOT want

Poor presentation, horrid sound quality, broken navigation menu (hard to call that one frame a menu actually) and overall just a 10 minute work is not going to attract any crowd whatsoever. So you made a flash, so it passed. Viva la you! Next time make some effort into actually recording the audio properly without the use of your webcam or cellphone, or worse!

blizzlock responds:

When I uploaded it the quality fucked up.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Yay

|_0|_ //\//\057 1|\|73|24(71\/3 |_337 7|24|\|5|_470|2 1\/3 3\/3|2 533|\|. |<33|O \\/\\/0|2|<1|\|9 0|\| 7|-|3 (|24|O|OY //\//\(_)51( |_00|O ((_)2 175 |O|2377Y 4|\|0Y1|\|9 >_<

And now in non geak language:
Lol most interactive leet translator ive ever seen. Keep working on the crappy music loop cuz its pretty anoying >_<

Shotgun Orc Shotgun Orc

&lt;_&lt;

Overal it's a nea game and pretty original too. I like the whole concept idea of an orc with a shotgun (kinda overpowered, no ?). But my biggest problem is the jumping in the game, perhaps a hint for the future content ? ^^
~OwlClock

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

Yay

God bless you hamburger =')

Escape I Escape I

Nice

The game was very decent and the content was pretty original 2.
If you sharpen up those graphics this may even get the frontpage but um yes one thing you should work on is proper Spelling cuz that was a letdown at some parts.
If you want I'll be happy to help you out with part two (like graphics and stuff). If you're interested mail me.
~SharkStein

dress-up kirsten dunst dress-up kirsten dunst

Yay

Well it got the turd of the week award so there's no better word to describe it ...
If this is what you was aiming for ... then kudos to ya !
My score tells the rest !

vagrant-fluke responds:

i don't know what i was aiming for really

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

Mjeah

Great improvement since the last one !
Bit harder than the last time though ....
The money income is pretty low and you have to get to much higher levels to build anything ans research spells ...
But overal It's pretty good =D

Trapped 5 Trapped 5

OMG

I spend 2 hours on finding the goddamn blank key and I still can't find it ... >_<
Well i gotta say that this is a huge improvement since the last one and you certainly have a skill in programming!
I wonder what the next part will bring and if that wicked triangle ever get out of the maze!
And now back to finding the blank key ...

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

Lol

This is one of the most cutest minis I've seen on NG so far and I don't mind it stealing my cursor.
I tease that little guy by holding the cursor above so he can't reach him XD
Well that all for my preview !