p00p de l00p p00p de l00p

I respect the effort that went into this, I really do. Trully a spectacular movie to behold!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

99% of the effort was holding back the tears at Frank2982's heart-crushing struggle for love!

IMP halloween special pt1 IMP halloween special pt1

Still keeps me going

I have seen all the 97 eps you have stuck on NG and the hillarity is still there. They are still classic and I have enjoyed this one as much as i did others. The story is nice, voices are good as always and the drawing style is ... well your style, brush is a hard monkey to draw with but heck this was yet another funny episode. Keep this up and I cannot wait to see the sequel of this (what more to say, eh?)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Glad you liked it.
Yeah, might be awfull graphics but at least you can immediatly see that it's me again ^^;
Great warning for some.

3 Second Collab 3 Second Collab

Arrr

I lolled multiple times during the collab.
Such a shame that i could not be around to join the collab =(
Happy CC Day 07, my clockwork amigos.
~Owl

CorpseGrinder's Dream CorpseGrinder's Dream

Well done sir

I loved the animation, the art style was very sniffy and animation is just a pearly. I would like also to congratulate you on getting to the frontpage. Rock on!

ZombieLincoln responds:

Hey man! I see you there, making your musics all over the place. You should totally do a soundtrack for this animation!

C'mon man! Pleeease! =D
http://clockcrew.cc/talk/comp etitions.php

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Butchered

Doesn't take a rockey scientist to figure out that you have lost about 10 dozens of fans already and will probably lose more.

The only people that actually praised this movie as godly are your cult of diehard fanboys who will march blindly with you to the depths of hell if they must. Really overall perfromance was low here, the eyepatch thing should have been since begin of the series (how the book metiones) and not magically in ch. 9/10. Seriously i know book, real life and other stuff comes b4 some flash that makes people happy in their pants but if you are taking your time, make it worthy to call itself a chapter when it comes.

And I am interested in purhcasing the book but i am happend to be a non-internet buyer and as far i tried the book is next to impossible to get in Europe.

Well lets hope IF you are ever planning to make the last chapter it will be at least worthy calling itself that. Even if it takes 20 years, I will probably be waiting for it to come out. My blind devotion will be my doom.

~SharkStein

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

So this is it, huh ?

The great SS saga ends here today, sad actually because ill really miss the crazy daily tooness thats was filling up NG. Sure some of theme were total crap but some were very decent as well. Kinda sad thats i never has the chance to actually colaborate with you guys(although i was a SS member). Well this has been very fun with you guys around and i'll sure miss yall. To finish this off ill post something that was posted on CC once:

- Tell my tale to those who ask; tell it trully: the ill deeds, along with the good and let me be judged accordingly.
The rest ... is silence.

~SharkStein

The Ultimate Clockdown The Ultimate Clockdown

Great!

Well I love how you revoiced the song lyrics (even with speakonia), the ultimate showdown was one of my favorite NG songs anyways and the spoofs are just as nice. The movie was pretty original and I couldn't have wished a better place for it then the frongpage (16 august 2006). Nice work once again ^^

~Owlclock

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Aye

Yeah it's a brutal gay remake of a nice song, althoug i hate gay stuff this one made me both laugh in a sick kind of way. I love the redoing of the entire song and some parts were just a clever find. It certainly diserves a place on both the Fronty and the Collections page, no doubt in that.

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

Breathtaking

Well as for NG rating, this movie stands high to every other movie in a radius of 100 feet. The graphics are very nicely indeed drawn and the whole concept is just a marvel. If those new pokemons are real can you please reply me the source where you found them IF you made em up yourself, more kudos to you because they look like ready for shifting to japanese television. What really bugs me as a pokemon fan is that Torchic evolved into Blaziken (that's like his final evolution WTF) but see this movie get big and getting to collection or two.

total randomness 2 total randomness 2

Lol

The scene with teh pony and the breakdancing penguin really made my day. Well I'd give it Turd of teh Week if this survives.
Keep it up ?

kasuke responds:

i'm glad you enjoyed it.